Friday, March 1, 2013

Blue Leopard & Blue Skies

 Sweater: H&M (old) Love this version!, Top: Old (similar style here) Pants: Target, Wedges: Target

Sooo, remember my printed pants in my last post that were reversible? Well, this is the other side.
 A very simple indigo. I love this because a simple roll of the cuff makes for a really cute printed detail, to spruce up any simple look, such as this one. 

On a completely unrelated topic; it's the first of March, meaning resoultion number two has just ended, and so begins the third. 

February's resolution was no soda. I never considered my self a big soda drinker, except for an afternoon diet coke for a little caffeine boost. It was hard to switch to tea, but the month has ended and I've managed to avoid even the trickiest of sodas (i.e San Pellegrino 'sparkling juices').
I feel great about it now, and have really found a great enjoyment out of drinking green tea daily. 

Now for March: No pizza. 
Now, I know that sounds silly, but I happen to live with a pizza addict, and on those nights where I just cant fathem to put something together, pizza is usually there. 
And lets not lie to our selves, having just one piece never really end at just one piece. Ugh.

Wish me luck!

OH! & happy Friday!

xo....
Kellen

28 comments:

  1. Well, I was drooling over those wedges and I see they are from Target. This is dangerous. I'm going to Target after work to get a gift card for my friend. I know it won't just end at that.
    Also, I just ate pizza for lunch (left over from last night). Hope you do better than me for your challenge!

    Great outfit!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolution. I just love your wedges.
    Love your blog, is great, actually I am your new follower.

    Check out here my first spring outfit:

    http://the--street.blogspot.ro/2013/03/martisor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on your blog and loving it! Your posts have so much personality and your images are great. Will definitely be returning.
    Til then, good luck w no pizza ;)
    xL

    Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! Love the shades of blue and those heels are lovely!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool!;) love it babe.

    http://therubberdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Love the color!
    xoxo
    www.heyitskarma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cardigan with the blouse, great combo!
    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look again! Those wedges are so great! And I am totally going to Target tomorrow morning to find those jeans, ha ha. I'm such a copycat.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the color combo. I have an exact same sweater but in the color mint.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look!! <3

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look !
    I like your style !
    I'm following you now.

    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pants are AMAZING!!! Reversible? So cool!
    I love the stark colors of you blouse and cardi together, especially against your pale blonde hair...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so beautiful! This post is amazing

    check out my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are gorg gorge gorge! No piza? I would die! gooood luck! It will be hard but a good thing!

    (='.'=)
    -Laurenadorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great oufit! You're really making me long for summer. Good luck with the pizza ban! No easy feat :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, good luck with this month's resolution! That'd be a trickier one for me than the no-soda one!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yikes- no pizza? That's my go-to dinner when it's been a long day and I don't feel like cooking. But if you can do no soda, you can def do no pizza! Good luck!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those wedges!

    Well done for making it through feb without fizzy drinks! I'm trying to be more healthy too :) Not having any pizza for a month sounds like a tough one though! Good luck with it :)

    Hannah xx


    www.raspberrykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely casual look. Esp the gorgeous blue leo sweater rocks <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are cool pants! Thank you by the way for visiting my blog dear :)

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colors... but WAIT ... did I just read REVERSIBLE jeans !
    OMG where have i been ? these are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these reversible jeans. Target is really carrying great stuff nowadays.

    yamkantravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...